Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Reunion with my Surviving Siblings on the Korean Show, Ahchim Madong 2004

Sorry if I am not following a timeline of personal events. I like to try to post by subject matter and the different themes that may arise. That said, I thought it would be interesting to go from child leaving Korea for the US and then The Reunion back in Korea some 25 years later. This Clip is of my Reunion with my Siblings. The AMAZING part of this story is that My husband, Louie our Tour Guide & Translator, and I found EVERYONE within three days. It was the last Three days of our Honeymoon. This was the most happiest and heart breaking moments of my life.




2 comments:

Jeannette Slater said...

Such an emotional piece! Eventhough I couldn't really hear the video it doesn't matter. I was still able to feel the happiness and the pain at the same time. What a beautiful video! It's great that you have it to remind you of your time there.

kyungmee said...

Thank you. Whenever I miss them I return to this clip to feel closer to them. It gives me hope and reminds me to be proud of ALL who I am.

Related Posts with Thumbnails