Sunday, December 13, 2009

making dinner with my brother in the netherlands

One night, during my visit in The Netherlands with my brother Kyung Il, he told me that I would be visiting his friends to make dinner. I was surprised and excited about this adventure of ours. My brother meets with a group of people every week and prepares a dish together. They meet and shop for their ingredients and later cook their meals...a very cool idea! Every week they take turns on deciding what they will eat. 

Since I was visiting and a guess to their group, I was honored with a tradional Dutch meal. Served with this wonderful entree was one of my favorites..brussel sprouts!  It was a pleasure to meet his friends and to cook with my brother. An opportunity that I will look forward to again.

These sweet new memories we made during my visit will be close to my heart...always. 


























12 comments:

Peter Moran said...

I can't stand brussels sprouts, but the rest looks wonderful!

kyungmee said...

Hi Peter! How are you? I think many people dislkie brussel sprouts but since I love them..they cooked them for me:) Thanks for stopping by!! Happy holidays:)

Unknown said...

hi kyungmee, it's look delicious food...hahaha...make me hungry...hope your day full of joy...tq for visiting me..

kyungmee said...

Hi Peter Lau..thanks for coming back and visiting again;) You have a powerful blog with all good vibes and messages! I am happy we have met;)

DULCECONDENA said...

I do something similar with my friends.It's fun.

:D

Thanks for your visits to my blog.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Sorry my english.

:)

kyungmee said...

dulcecondena, gracias por su comento! Usted tiene un blogcon buenas fotografias y mensajes y palabras que provokan mucho de nuestras mentes y corazones;) Espero que usted puede leer de los meses anterior de julio & agosto de aqui..el estilo de ecsribir es mas diferente y escrito mas como memoirs;) Yo digo eso a usted porque usted le gusta poemas y cosas escrito en este manera...me descupa que este mensaje es muy largo;)

Carlos Bentabol said...

MUY BUENA IDEA, REUNIR AMIGOS ALREDEDOR DE LA COMIDA ADEMÁS EN NAVIDAD,

kyungmee said...

Carlos,gracias por visitar homeiswithin! Feliz Navidad a usted!!

Terra Trevor said...

Thank you for stopping by. May the new year bring you passion, joy, abundant creativity, energy, love and light.

In Spirit,
Terra

l'alia-du said...

te deseo un gran año , un abrazo

kyungmee said...

Terra! Have a wonderful new year!!!

Manuel, un brazo grande!! Feliz 2010;)

Octavian Tudose said...

thank you for the good wishes, and the same to you! Happy New Year!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails